People love to watch interviews because they say a lot about the person and the plot of any interview is pretty simple; a magnificent set, many lights, an attractive and experienced host and a stream of interesting questions for the interviewee. Different people like watching different types of interviews. The elderly will usually watch Barack Obama or Condoleezza Rice who often share their plans of making the US a better place to live in for people from all walks of life. Dads will usually watch an entrepreneur or a tycoon sharing his/her plans on how to become rich fast and moms will obviously watch Oprah or a cooking show. Teens and kids on the other hand will watch celebrity interviews. Celebrities are popular public figures who most of us look up to, let the person be of any age he/she will definitely take out time to watch a celebrity interview. Often shows which interview celebrities ask their viewers to mail them interesting questions which they would like to ask. So here are some funny interview questions for celebrities which can be considered.
Good Interview Questions for Celebrities
Interviewing a celebrity is always exciting for any TV reporter, their larger than life image brings a new kind of excitement in the interview and with the audience. The most popular part of any interview is when the interviewer starts asking personal questions. Though it is an invasion of privacy but these are the questions that gets the TRP’s ringing. However, this article is not about asking such questions which lead to awkward silences, it is about asking some hilarious questions to celebrities and knowing a different side of their personality.
- If I gave you an elephant where would you hide it?
- What is your favorite color of socks to wear?
- Do you enjoy your celebrity star status?
- Do you wear boxers or briefs?
- If you were a biscuit, which would you be?
- What’s your favorite place to eat?
- Name one actor/actress you would love to get naughty with?
- All those fraud cases against your brother, are they true?
- Do you suffer from sleepwalking?
- Did you ever do drugs?
- Were you bullied as a kid?
- If you were given a chance, would you enter Big Brother?
- What is your favorite daily wear attire?
- Women or Cars?
- Who according to you is the best dressed man in Hollywood?
- Who according to you is the worst dressed woman in Hollywood?
- Tell us something about your new film.
- How was it working with Al Pacino?
- You’ve been nominated in the best actor/actress category for the Oscars. Anything you want to say to your competitors?
- The infamous incident of 2006. Does it still haunt you?
- How does it feel to be the most desirable man/woman on the earth?
Hilarious Interview Questions for Celebrities
It is not always nice to ask direct and serious celebrity interview questions. We generally don’t know what they have been up to or how is their temper hence, it is always recommended that you slip in some funny questions in the interview. This ensures that the interview doesn’t get boring and even the celebrity enjoys giving answers.
- What is Eskimo ice?
- Do you like dogs or cats?
- If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
- Tell me how many hats you have in your house?
- How many pairs of shoes you own?
- Is it true that you have a house in every country on this planet?
- How can you lift a polar bear with 1 hand?
- Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
- What’s your bad quality?
- If you were a t-shirt, what color would u be? Why?
- Working here is a lot like being on LSD. Know what I mean?
- If you were a tree, what would you be?
- What was the best thing before sliced bread?
- If you were a character from ‘Lost,’ which one would, you be?
- Do you speak with your dog?
- Why am I asking you these questions?
- If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
- Do you know how to drop an egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
- What are you wearing?
- Why isn’t the number 11 pronounced as onety one?